The National Consortium of Breast Centers (NCBC) invites you and your colleagues to attend the 31st Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference (NCoBC 2022) - March 11-16, 2022.
As President, I am delighted to welcome you to our 31st Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference. No doubt 2021 was a challenging year and like many of you, we had to pivot and navigate during the pandemic to make changes in our work and life situations. The planning committee did a terrific job of meeting the needs of our attendees and our speakers and delivered a virtual high caliber, state- of- the art educational program that was incredibly valuable to the entire breast team.
This year’s program will highlight the interdisciplinary team and bring together experts in breast surgery, oncology, radiology, pathology, nursing, administration, navigation, and psycho-oncology, to share cutting edge updates from prevention, early detection and survivorship. The educational content will include lectures and tumor board sessions in the management of breast cancer, disparities in breast cancer care, management of patients with hereditary breast cancer mutations, new and innovative breast imaging modalities and advances in the care of the breast cancer survivor. Our 2022 planning committee collaborated with experts to assemble pre and post conferences to provide deeper knowledge and includes: Oncoplastic Breast Surgery course, Innovation in Breast Imaging, Management of the High-Risk Patient and Implementation of a High Risk Program, and Clinical Breast Assessment. The breakout tracks include: administration, mammography positioning workshop, lymphedema, sexual health 1st responders, quality/NQMBC and navigation and will share expertise across the entire patient journey to meet the needs of our attendees.
I would like to acknowledge and express my sincere appreciation to the entire program committee, conference chair and co-chair, Dr. Khai Tran and Dr. Rob Ward, and chairs and co-chairs of the clinical, radiology, administration, survivorship, navigation and quality tracks, for their hard work, dedication and commitment to creating this dynamic program with amazing speakers and presentations, to provide you with new tools and knowledge to bring back to your respective breast teams and practices.
Come to Las Vegas in 2022. Bring your team!
Sandhya Pruthi, MD, FNCBC
Consultant Breast Diagnostic Clinic
Professor of Medicine
NCBC along with Caesars Entertainment will adhere to protocols that allow for everyone to attend in a safe manner.
As medical professionals we are not strangers to safety protocols, and we are all better together!
- NCBC will not require proof of COVID vaccinations, with one exception for our Oncoplastic Surgery course. We acknowledge we are a highly vaccinated group of professionals.
- NCBC along with Caesars Entertainment will require wearing of masks in the conference areas and casino. This protocol is enforced by the venue, and anyone entering the hotel/casino is required to follow protocol.
- NCBC has over 110k sq. ft. of conference space. There is ample space to accommodate social distancing and appropriate distance between seating in the conference hall. Each seating area will have sanitary wipes available for your convenience.
- The venue has sophisticated filtration systems and ample circulation in the conference area.
- NCBC will provide masks & hand sanitizer in all satchels.
- All food and drinks will be provided with strict standards and safety in mind.
- NCBC will have onsite COVID testing for anyone who feels they need to test.
- The conference space is strictly limited to NCBC attendees only.
NCBC is excited for our March 2022 in-person 31st Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Center Conference in Las Vegas.
NCBC encourages attendees to participate in the conference in-person with confidence and enthusiasm as we navigate through the pandemic together.